I like what I have seen so far in this work. It really shows all the time dedicated to it. The drawings are humorous and engaging. Unfortunately I can not read the text just yet but I am looking forward to it. I know this was not the intended effect but I am amused how the game appears to be on fast forward.
I like what I have seen so far in this work. It really shows all the time dedicated to it. The drawings are humorous and engaging. Unfortunately I can not read the text just yet but I am looking forward to it. I know this was not the intended effect but I am amused how the game appears to be on fast forward.
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of making a flash role playing game. I bet it's really time consuming. I love your attention to details.
ReplyDelete