course blog for art 314: digistudio, spring 2009, w/ pat kelley
I like the movie at the beginning, but I had to press "skip movie" in order to play the rest. Just a suggestion to flow into the Q&A portion or to change the button name..I also like the random answers, they changed every time, sweet!
I like how it turns from a dating service into a madlib. very funny. I also like the drawings. Can't wait to see the final project
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I like the movie at the beginning, but I had to press "skip movie" in order to play the rest. Just a suggestion to flow into the Q&A portion or to change the button name..
ReplyDeleteI also like the random answers, they changed every time, sweet!
I like how it turns from a dating service into a madlib. very funny. I also like the drawings. Can't wait to see the final project
ReplyDelete